People Also Ask
Identify questions your audience is asking and help answer their questions.
Enter target keyword in search box and press return.
2. AI Writer
Frase AI will perform some magic to provide People Also Ask question.
Your new paragraph re-written by Frase AI
Take AI-powered content creation to the next level with Frase ✨
Use our People Also Ask Tool to identify questions your audience is asking and help answer their questions.
What are the ‘People Also Ask’ Boxes in Google?
PAA boxes answer questions related to the user’s search query.
Each answer has its own web page, so you’ll need to follow the links provided for further details.
When clicking on PAAs, answers appear inside an overlay window that slides down when clicked on.
A clickable link takes you straight to the source, where you’ll find the full-text version of the answer.
According to Ahrefs, 43% of SERPs have PAA boxes.
- These questions help you better understand the other questions or problems users have and better serve them on your page.
- It is possible to double your web page presence, appearing in both SERP results and a PAA box.
There are 3 types of PAA snippets:
- Header and paragraph
You want your answer and content to be structured accordingly on your page if you’re going to secure a PAA snippet.
How to use our People Asked Asked Tool
Enter a target keyword in the box and press Return
Frase will return all the People Also Asked queries that appear in the SERP.
How do I rank for People Also Ask?
- Find search queries that your website ranks in positions 1 to 10.
- For each query, use https://www.frase.io/tools/people-also-ask/ to find the PAA queries.
- Check the SERPs to see the content and format that Google ranks, i.e., Header/Paragraph, List, or Table.
- Check your page to see if you have already answered the question.
- Update your page that answers the questions in the content format Google currently ranks for.