Call to Action Generator
Generate compelling CTA’s for your page, email or post.
Input the name of your product or service.
2. AI Writer
Frase AI will perform some magic to write 17 call-to-action statements.
Press the copy icon to copy to the clipboard and paste into your document.
Use our AI-driven call to action generator to create a compelling call to action for your website.
Did you ever wonder why some websites convert well while others struggle?
If you want to increase your conversion rate, it’s time to try something new.
Today, website owners spend hours creating eye-catching headlines and other elements to attract potential customers.
It’s becoming increasingly challenging for your offer to stand out from the crowd.
You don’t have to compromise your brand values or tone of voice to generate high-quality leads or sales.
You can leverage AI-powered tools to automate this difficult task and save valuable time.
How to use our call to action generator
Here’s how to use our tool to craft the perfect call to action.
- Input – Input the name of your product or service.
- AI Writer – Frase AI will perform some magic to write 17 call-to-action statements.
- Output – Press the copy icon to copy to the clipboard and paste into your document.
What is a Call to Action CTA?
Call to Action (CTA) is a term used in web design, and it refers to any button or text link that encourages users to act.
Where is a call to action used?
Call-to-action buttons should appear on every page of your website.
These CTA buttons are usually located near the top or bottom of the page.
Clicking these buttons takes users to another part of your site.
For example, if you’re selling a product online, clicking the buy button might take users to a checkout page.
Landing pages should be used to direct your target audience to specific products or services.
Email marketing campaigns should be used to send emails to prospective customers who have signed up for your newsletter.
Blog posts can have a content upgrade call to action that appears multiple times throughout the content.
CTA on Social Media Posts
Social media posts sometimes include a call to action. Our Instagram Caption Generator tool can write copy and a CTA.
Email Subject Lines
Email marketing is still a powerful channel to reach opted-in customers and prospects.
But sending emails without having a good subject line is an easy way to get them ignored, or worse, deleted.
Your email subject line should have a solid call to action to increase your open and click-through rates.
Use strong action words.
A call-to-action should always include a verb and an offer.
Short and strong CTA’s are persuasive and necessary because they fit within the character limits of ads, emails, and blog posts.
Start with a verb and follow with an adjective or noun.
Here are some examples of how you can use these words.
- Ecommerce CTA’s – include Buy, Shop, Order.
- Non-profit CTA’s include Donate, Commit, etc.
- Lead Generation CTA’s – Download this ebook.
Provoke emotion or enthusiasm
Longer CTAs tend to be more effective than shorter ones.
For example: “50% off” and “dream home.”
We also added a number (50) to clarify what discount was offered.
Some of the best CTA’s are implied.
For example, “Our new jeans are in store”.
When will we see them here?” is probably more engaging than “Click to buy now.”
Like everything else social, the best CTA copy tends to be conversational, even though it’s meant to be transactional.
Keep It Simple
Landing pages should be short and sweet, and a good landing page should contain only one clear call-to-action (CTA).
The best CTAs are very specific and tell users exactly what they need to do. For example, the CTA “Buy now” is very specific instead of “Click here.”
Use action verbs
An action verb tells users what to do.
- Sign up
- Learn more
- See more
- Try out
Above The Fold
The area above the fold is the first thing users see when visiting your web page.
It’s generally considered the area above the fold where most of your content resides.
To increase your visitor conversions, make sure that your call-to-action appears above the fold.
Display One CTA At A Time
Don’t confuse the reader by using multiple calls to action on a single page, email, or social post.
The best conversion occurs when the page has one CTA.
Call To Action Examples
Our call to action examples includes everything from simple buttons to interactive forms. They all look great and will help you stand out from the crowd.
Here are CTA examples for tax services.
- Try our tax service free for 30 days.
- Get started saving tax now.
- Order your tax report today.
- Learn more about tax.
- Sign up for a free trial.
- We do your taxes for you. Start Now.
- Get expert tax advice today only.
- Get your free tax guide.
- Subscribe now.
- See how tax automation works.
- Get 15% off, offer ends today.
- Only 7 tax consultations are available.
- The ultimate tax-saving guide. Download Now.
- Join 51,909 other subscribers and get income tax updates once a month.
- Learn tax-efficient secrets with our 5 proven strategies.
- Start a 7-day trial for $7.
- Was $400, Now $300.
Here are CTA examples for a mirror product sold online.
- Try our vanity mirrors free for 14 days.
- Start looking and feeling great instantly.
- Order your vanity mirror today.
- Learn more about our vanity mirrors with lights.
- Sign up to receive $20 off.
- Send me makeup and beauty tips now.
- Get flawless makeup and hair perfection today.
- Get your free travel mirror with every vanity mirror purchase.
- Subscribe today.
- See how our vanity mirrors work.
- Get 20% off while stocks last.
- Only 7 vanity mirrors available.
- The ultimate makeup and mirror guide. Download Now.
- Join 15,799 other subscribers and get beauty tips every month.
- Learn vanity mirror beauty secrets with our 5 proven strategies.
- Start a 30-day trial for $30.
- Was $50, Now $40