Free Blog Title Generator
Generate title ideas for your articles and blog posts
Input the target search keyword you want titles ideas for.
2. AI Writer
Frase AI will perform some magic to write a blog title for you.
View the title ideas for your target keyword. Click the copy icon to paste into your document.
Our blog title generator helps you develop an excellent title for your next blog post. Just enter your keywords and let our AI algorithm do the rest.
How to use our blog title generator?
- Input – Input the target keyword you want titles ideas for.
- AI Writer – Frase AI will perform some magic to write a blog title for you. (10 Titles)
- Output – View the title ideas for your target keyword and press the copy icon to copy to the clipboard and paste into your document.
What is a blog title?
A title tag gives searchers an idea of what they’ll find when they click through the organic search results to your site from the search engines.
A good title tag makes visitors want to click through to your site.
Why generate SEO or blog post titles?
Your title tag is one of the most important factors determining what result people click after searching a query.
Your title provides a brief overview of your page, so they need to accurately describe the pages’ contents.
As long as the keywords are close enough to the start of the page’s title tag, they carry some weight with Google.
Benefits of using our blog title generator tool
- Write better titles in less time
- Generate titles from scratch with just one click
- Overcome writer’s block
- Produce creative headlines for any piece of content
- Create more compelling blog post titles
- Generate multiple blog titles
- Use for higher social media engagement
- Preview the generated title before publishing it
- After using our blog title generator, use our blog outline generator.
How to write a great SEO or blog title
- Front-load your title with your target keyword
- Include user intent or a benefit
- According to a Hubspot study, using brackets in headlines increased clicks by up to 40%.
- Keep your titles under 60 characters in length.
Why is Google rewriting title tags?
According to a study by Ahrefs in November 2021, 33.4% of title tags are being rewritten by Google.
- Many title tags are too long
- 7.4% of top-ranking pages don’t have a title tag
- Many titles are rewritten because they aren’t a good fit for the query
- Google wants to improve the search results experience for users
Once you’ve written your title, head over to our blog post outline generator.